Hot Runner Heaters
Coil heaters are heaters with small diameters, but with a great heating power. It is particularly suitable for use in hot runners systems for plastic industries and many other thermal processes, where ever high electrical heating performance is required in the tightest of spaces.
Coil heaters can be wound or bent according to the customers wish in nearly every geometrical form; therefore it offers a great adaptation on solid surfaces which require to be heated.
- Operating temperature 450 degree (C)
- Readily conforms to surface
- High thermal conductivity
- Fast response and quick heat transfer
- Longer heater life
- It is also available in inner & outer ss cover ( sleeve type) for even heat distribution.
- Available standard sizes are square 3mm * 3mm, 3.3 mm * 3.3 mm , 2.2 mm * 4.2 mm.
- Available with “J” or “K” type Thermocouple for high resolution temperature
- Moulds and Dies.
- Hot runner nozzles
- Injection moulding machines