|High Density Catridge Heater||Low Density Catridge Heater||Split Type Catridge Heater|
|Ceramic Catridge Heater|
High Density Catridge Heater
Dies, Heat Sealing, Hot Melt Adhesive, Plastic Molding, Platens, Shoe Machinery.
- Elements are designed for maximum: Watt density, temperature, heat transfer, and heater life.
- The useful life of a cartridge heating element is determined by how quickly the heat generated in the resistance wire can be dissipated to the outside sheath.
- With low and moderate watt density elements, such as Hotwatt’s standard line, the conventional method of inserting helical coils in formed ceramics is an entirely satisfactory method of construction because the wire temperature relative to sheath temperature even though considerably higher, is still well within safe long-life operating temperatures
Low Density Catridge Heater
DIGIQUAL’S Low Density Catridge Heaters are made of helically wound nickel chrome resistance wire evenly stretched and placed in ceramic insulators. The elment assembly is inserted into Brass/SS 304 tube. High grade MgO powder is filled in the remaining space inside the ceramic insulators to increase thermal conductivity, dielectric strength and heater life.
- Low watt density heaters are available in brass or SS 304 sheath.
- Medium & High watt density heaters are available in SS 304 sheath.
- Braided Wire, straight or right angle exit.
- Uniform surface temperatures.
- Flange type optional Braided wire.
- Max temp for SS tube 400oC, for Brass tube 200oC.
- Processing machinery.
- Injection and Blow Moulding.
- Hot runner bushings.
- Packaging machinery.
- For fastening of turbine bolts .
- Hot plates, moulds & dies .
- Food processing machinery
- Medical Equipments
- Shoe Machinery
- Diameter – Min 8mm to Max 45mm
- Length – Available in any desired length
- Max watt density 3.5 watt/sq cm.
- For higher wattage and high temperature we recommend high watt density cartridge heaters.
Split Type Catridge Heater
DIGIQUAL’S Split Type Cartridge Heaters are developed for high temperature application. Helically wound resistance coli is placed inside the tube filled with MgO powder and compacted for faster and efficient heat transfer
Ceramic Catridge Heater
DIGIQUAL’S Bobbin type heaters / Ceramic Cartridge Heaters are made of helically would resistance coil stretched and strung through series of open type ceramic insulators. The elements is centrally supported by SS 304 rod. For high temperature applications SS 316 (or) SS 310 rod are used for center support